Everybody who wants to keep up with the changing field of Finance in 10 years from now has to learn about tokenization and security tokens.
This training will prepare you for the most changing and dynamic time of the financial system.
Welcome to the Assets on Blockchain training
Why you should learn about tokenized assets
1. Benefit from better methods of financing
2. Receive a rare skillset that is very high in demand
3. Understand the disruption by tokenization and utilize it as a chance
The content of this course
The course is divided into 11 chapters.
- The Blockchain
- Tokens - the financial assets of the digital era
- Smart Contracts
- Use Cases of Asset Tokenization
- How companies raise money with a Security Token Offering
- The 18 Step Formula to conduct a Security Token Offering
- Blockchain platforms for tokenization
- Token Standards
- Touching the Regulation of Security Token Offerings
- Wrap Up
What you will learn:
- How Blockchain technologies enable more efficient financial transactions and a better asset management
- How digital assets work and what tokens do
- How companies and startups can issue financial assets to finance their operation or expansion
- How industries like Banking, Real Estate and Financial Intermediaries will be affected by tokens
- How to issue a token and collect money for your venture or company in 18 steps
You can see the full Curriculum here.
The certification from Assets on Blockchain
After learning the material of this training, you can take the digital exam. If you successfully finish the exam, you will receive your individual certificate for the completion of the course.
Key facts about the program
- Language: English (click here for the German Course)
- Proposed time for completion: 1-2 weeks
- Course duration: approx. 2 hours
- Tuition fee: 249 € (279 $)
This is Max Kops.
"My purpose is to educate people on the fundamentals of Security Token Offerings, Security Tokens and Finance 4.0."
Max Kops advises financial companies, banks and startups in the realm of Blockchain technologies, Security Token Offerings and Tokenization, following the principles of his book Assets on Blockchain.
At the age of 17, Max started to work with Blockchain technologies and became a worldwide recognized brand. He wrote four successful books, lately Assets on Blockchain. Max shares his knowledge and thoughts on private and public stages like TEDx as a speaker.
Assets on Blockchain is the #1 bestselling book from Max Kops
Assets on Blockchain, published in 2019, is the standard book about tokenization. Within the first weeks after publishing, Assets on Blockchain reached the #1 Corporate Finance Bestseller status on Amazon.de.
Since then, startups, specialists from the Finance industry and technology experts worldwide have read the book.
View the book on Amazon.com
MAX KOPS AND ASSETS ON BLOCKCHAIN ARE KNOWN FROM
"I would have never thought that Blockchain technologies can be so easy to understand without having a background in IT "
- Andre Hölscher, Head of Credit Department
Our satisfaction guarantee
We offer you a risk-free money back guarantee.
If you decide within the first 48 hours after purchasing the course that the content is not made for you and you have not watched any videos further than section 3 ("Tokens - the financial assets of the digital era"), we will refund your money. You will not have access to the content afterwards and will not receive a certificate.
How much content does the training contain?
The course content is 140+ minutes (almost 2,5 hours) long and contains more than 50 different lectures, together with documents to read. We recommend watching them over the time of one week to have the best learning experience and be well-prepared for the exam.
Can I ask my employer to cover the tuition for my participation?
Yes, we provide you with a specific presentation that makes it easier for your employer to understand the relevance, benefits and the leverage of the course.
Do you offer bulk packages or multi licenses for companies and corporate learning?
Yes, we do provide packages for companies aiming to provide the skill set of Security Token Offerings to multiple people. Please send us a short email to [email protected] and we will reach out to you with an individual offer for your learning success.
How will I receive my certificate?
After successfully passing the exam, the certificate will automatically be sent to you via email.
How difficult is the exam?
Assets on Blockchain provides educational content with the standards and the quality from universities. The exam is a test on the different aspects learned within the course. We understand an STO expert with the ability to understand different angles such as the business processes, Finance and the technological elements. The exam, consequently, contains questions about all the different aspects. Nonetheless, all the required knowledge is taught within the course and further material is not necessary to prepare for the exam.
Is the course in English or German?
The Assets on Blockchain course is fully available both in English and German.
You can enroll for the course with the language of your choice. One this page, the English course is offered. If you are looking for the German course, click here.
Which exam results are necessary in order to receive the certificate for successful completion of the course?
The certificate will be issued when 75% or more of the points are achieved.
Can I retake my exam if I don't fulfil the requirements?
Yes, you can retake the exam as many times as you like. However, every try costs 20 euros (or 20 USD) that has to be paid prior to the exam and can not be refunded.
What is the difference between the training of "Assets on Blockchain" and the book "Assets on Blockchain"?
Assets on Blockchain is the name of our academy, while it is the brand of our digital trainings and book as well. The online training gives you a broad overview with hands-on information about all the topics surrounding the tokenization of assets. The book is - in some parts - focused on specific details such as the Regulation or token standards. If you want to deepen your understanding of regulatory elements, the book is a great add-on to the training.
Can I also book a physical offline training?
Assets on Blockchain offers trainings for companies and public trainings as well. For more information, contact us at [email protected]
Whom is this course made for?
Our participants are coming from a wide range of backgrounds. It is important that all the content by Assets on Blockchain is prepared in a way that is understandable to everybody without having prior knowledge in any of the fields.
Many of our participants belong to the following groups:
- Startups (How can I raise money with an STO?)
- Bankers and Finance Professionals (How does tokenization disrupt finance and which new business models are evolving?)
- Lawyers (In which areas are new legal challenges and legal advice demanded in the future?)
- Programmers (How can I utilize the technological foundations of Blockchains for startups & the financial industry?)
- Consultants (How does tokenizaton offer new possibilities, chances, business opportunities for my clients?)
- Students (Preparing for a career in tokenization or Blockchain with a high-class certificate)
Do you offer a discounted price for students currently enrolled in a university?
Yes, we offer students who are currently enrolled in a university a discount of 15 Euros (on the Euro price) or 15 USD (on the USD price). The discount is only valid for the student and can only be used once.
If you want to benefit from the student deal, please send us a confirmation of your university status (your enrollment of the current semester) to [email protected] and we will send you an access to the discounted course.